Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tintin Unicorn



Couldn't find a good movie to watch this evening so I decided to watch some trailers. Excited to announce ANOTHER movie with "unicorns" "HORNED HORSE" hooves are not cloven and horn is too short. The movie "The Adventures of Tintin." Again with the weird connections..... here at my residency in Troy the only names/pictures that appear on shirts that I have with me are... Unicorns, Wanakena, Kerm Remele, Marie Antoinette, AND TINTIN! WILD anyway from these pictures I would like to assume that the secret of the movie actually revolves around unicorns. One of the highlighted words happens to be unicorn. So I can't wait to re-post this movie with hopefully a NEW image of a unicorn the first time I see it. Out in theaters December 21st WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment